Anaaha.com is India's largest online shopping website. We're a fast paced company led by dynamic individuals who are passionate about everything they do and have loads of fun along the way.
In order to achieve our goals we're constantly looking for individuals who will add value to our company.
If you are interested in working for us, please send your Resume at email@example.com
Executive/ Senior Executive –Customer Service
Experience: 0-5 Yrs
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Good command over English language
- Proficient at MS Office & computers
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving Skills
Education: Under Graduates (Pursuing Graduation)/Graduates/ Post Graduates (preferable from IT background)
- Accountable for interaction with customers through phone, email, chat, social media for customer feedback/ customer grievance.
- Accountable for handling customer inquiries and their end-to-end closure achieve customer delight.
- Communicate and liaison with other departments to understand the cause of customer grievance and eliminate occurrence in future.
- Communicate grievance closure to customer to ensure closure of the grievance in the system.
- Publish daily/ weekly/ fortnightly reports as per the department and business requirement.
Compensation: 2-3 Lpa
Project Manager - ERP
Experience: 9+ Yrs
- At least 2-3 full lifecycle implementation of ERP solution(Navison& Axapta) preferably for an E-Com venture or in retail
- In-depth understanding of Warehousing and Finance module.
- Carrying the functional knowledge of various modules of Microsoft Dynamics NAV i.e. Financial Management, Sales and Marketing, Purchase, Inventory Management
- Functional knowledge of various modules of LS Retail NAV i.e. LS Retail BackOffice, LS Retail POS, LS Retail InStoreMgmt, LS Retail Scheduler, LS Retail Replenishment, LS Retail Loss Prevention
Education: : Graduates/ Post Graduates (preferable from IT background)
- Involved in handling ERP Projects and its implementation.
- Plan and design implementation architecture for distributed architecture in NAV or Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Design and define interaction between different component pieces
- Design and development of Mid-office and back office applications in Microsoft Dynamics ERP NAVISION using Client/Server Application Language
- Design of tables and stored procedures / triggers in Data base using SQL server
- Handle Implementation team and allocate work assignments.
- Performance review of team and recommendations
Compensation: As per market standards
Lead Java Developer
Experience: 5-10 Yrs
- 5+ years software development experience using Java. (Mandatory)
- 1+ year experience with application development using NoSQLDb (Mongo DB/Cassandra DB).
- Develop streamlined services using Java based on REST frameworks.
- Knowledge of JSON is must.
- Strong experience in Design Patterns and back-end technologies
- Full landscape development experience: front-end to persistence.
- Full software lifecycle participation: requirements to post-implementation.
- Agile software development/SCRUM/XP/TDD/CI
- SAAS and Cloud based software development
- Experience in development of distributed, fault tolerant systems a definite plus
- Nice to have Liferay, ServiceMix, Hazel cast, CXF, JPA2, MySql (Any version)
Education: Graduates/ Post Graduates (BE/Btech/BCA/ BSC/Mtech/MCA/MSC or equivalent)
- Ensure adherence to all software release cycle timelines towards website/ project/ application budgets
- Ensure architectural designs and solutions proposed are commercially viable and adhere towards budgets proposed
- Ensure optimal usage of open source/ commercial frameworks, integration tools & techniques
- Ensure proper coordination with sales/ pre-sales team for multiple & detailed solutions towards current/ future problems
- Act as a SPOC for all implementations during project management/ roll-out and deliver as per business priorities
- Periodically review feasibility of architectural solutions provided w.r.t. business requirement and modify, if required
- Periodically understand and assess various design patterns, frameworks, tools and technicians used to eliminate design and coding errors
Compensation: As per market standards